Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Ben Stacey

Welcome to my blog. I am The Ben Stacey.

Why, The Ben Stacey? Well, quite simply that is my name. The "The" was added when I set up my first youtube channel, which by the way is http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBenStacey . I always hate it when you go to set up an internet account of any kind and you discover that your name has been taken. I didn't want to be Ben Stacey 268 or any other number for that matter. So I typed in The Ben Stacey and it was available! Hurray! Of course in my mind I am and have always been the only Ben Stacey. For those of you that happen to be Ben Staceys, I'm sure you feel the same.

So what will The Ben Stacey blog about? (I promise that I will stop typing in the third person. I really am not a megalomaniac)
This will be a blog about anything that I find interesting. I am a video producer and filmaker so I will certainly be blogging about that. I will do the odd review of films and television when the mood strikes. I have a love for all of nature so that will also feature prominently. Science and reason are subjects of great importance to me. And from time to time I will post musings on any other topics that interest me.

I hope you read and enjoy.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment